I've seen the movie and liked it, but I was about seven years old, so bear that in mind. I read the novelization a few years ago and didn't think it was very good.
Enjoy reading and collecting books and magazines. Genres vary from juvenile to western, mystery adventure and SF. Books from pre 1970 hold the greatest interest for me.
5 comments:
I've seen the movie and liked it, but I was about seven years old, so bear that in mind. I read the novelization a few years ago and didn't think it was very good.
Steve Reeves. Saw it long years ago and liked it, but I'm a sucker for pirate movies.
Well, I've seen two positive comments on this movie and I kinda like pirate movies myself so I might see if I can find this one.
Thanks guys,
Steve
Gross painted Reeves in a muscle-ripped fashion that probably wasn't seen on book covers until Boris started working.
Is that pistol in his waistband meant to suggest anything?
Post a Comment